Sale Price: £13.99 £6.99 You save: £7.00
View more offers Buy New From: £6.99
- FOOT DOCTOR DESIGN: recommended by trainers everywhere for anyone suffering from troubling Plantar Fasciitis. The ankle brace sock support features compression on the bottom of the sleeve that helps to relive plantar fasciitis pain by compressing the plantar fascia ligament. Its thin design allows to be worn all day or at night to help relieve plantar fasciitis feet pain. Edema Treatment or Heel Spurs creating speedy recovery and Blood circulation.
- BECAUSE PLANTAR FASCIITIS DOESN'T DESERVE A MOMENT MORE OF YOUR TIME ! If you're ready to give aching heels and sore foot arches the boot (excuse the pun) and you've tried all the special stretches and frozen water bottle tricks - then our arch pain compression sleeves are about to exciting your world!
- VERY COMFORTABLE: Nylon Spandex Stretch holds foot & ankle at correct angle with just the right level of healing compression. Wear with sandals, shoes, boot with insoles, slippers, and under any socks. Breathable & Moisture Wicking, Ankle Spur Arch Support Sleeves are made of the Best innovative fabric. It is not only lightweight and breathable but durable. The ankle support will stay dry even during the toughest workouts. During a long run or just while walking, get amazing relief.
- HIGH-END COMPRESSION Technology. The socks can put pressure on your foot.Therefore, you can be protected from injury. Suffering from chronic pain in your feet? these foot compression sleeves will provided much needed natural pain relief from Plantar Fasciitis and other foot conditions. They also provide ankle and heel arch support for those with injuries and other chronic conditions stopping you get the best out of life.
- SUITABLE FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN: The socks are produced according to the European foot size,which can meet your requirement. AND OUR team will assume your the 100% satisfaction service,we always provide the best quality product with competitive price,also the Best service for our customers.
The Plantar Fascia is the connective tissue made from collagen that runs from the heel to the base of your toes. Plantar fasciitis is one of the most common injuries for casual, enthusiasts and professional athletes and nobody wants to be slowed down right?
Common symptoms of plantar fasciitis.
Sharp or deep ache along the arch or heel.
The first step you take out of bed causes sudden tension or ache.
Pain during long periods of inactivity but decline when the area is warmed up.
Treatment and Prevention of plantar fasciitis
Compression socks help promote more blood flow to the plantar fascia to speed up recovery.
Don't forget to stretch! It's best to stretch before and after you're warmed up.
Massage! We all love foot massages right?
Slow down! Let yourself heal don't push until you feel ready.
Everything should be done in unison, there is no Acelec "magic" cure-all.
Compression Foot Sleeves Size
The foot sleeve comes in two sizes. The arch circumference is the key measurement for the size. The size chart in the images shows how to measure.
Small/Medium 21 - 26 cm (arch size)
Large 25 - 31 cm (arch size)
Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee! At Acelec Sports, we are passionately committed to our customers.