Studio: Renegade Adventurer Europe
Label: Renegade Adventurer Europe
Publisher: Renegade Adventurer Europe
Manufacturer: Renegade Adventurer Europe
View more offers Buy New From: £8.97
- ⚠️ BE PREPARED FOR ANY EMERGENCY! Don't let the fear of what 'might' happen dampen your adventurous spirit. Pack some of our Renegade survival blankets in your camping backpack and enjoy peace of mind knowing you'll be well prepared for any unforeseen emergency. PERFECT TO KEEP IN THE CAR IN THESE DANGEROUS WINTER STORM CONDITIONS
- ⚠️ MORE INVALUABLE USES THAN DUCT TAPE! These NASA developed SOS blankets can be used for so much more than keeping you warm! Use them as an outdoor weather shelter, distress beacon, ground cover and for insulation. See more innovative ideas below!
- ⚠️ TACKLE YOUR OUTDOOR ADVENTURES WITH CONFIDENCE! No river too deep, no mountain too high! These waterproof, sunproof and windproof portable lifesavers will make you invincible as you tackle and tick off those life-defining bucket list challenges.
- ⚠️ KEEP YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY WARM! Large enough to wrap around even the tallest person and work equally well for kids. When packed they are extremely compact and lightweight. Small enough to easily fit in the palm of your hand
- ⚠️ PREVENT HYPOTHERMIA AFTER YOUR BIG RACE! Ward off the post-race chills and wear your rescue blanket as a badge of honour after completing an endurance event
PERFECT WHEREVER ADVENTURE TAKES YOU
The most versatile, multipurpose and space-saving piece of gear in your survival kit. Our pack of emergency blankets is the ultimate insurance policy for adventurers.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
6x Emergency Blankets (Measuring 210cm/82In x 130cm/52In and weighing only 1.6oz/45gms each)
All of our products are backed by our ironclad promise to you. If you have any problems with your product we will refund and replace. No questions asked.
Be prepared. Click the Add to Cart Button Now. Your next adventure awaits!
OUR TOP USES
⚠️ Use as a sleeping bag liner
⚠️ The obvious one - wrapping in it to keep warm
⚠️ Melt snow by placing small amounts on the blanket in the sun and funnel into a vessel
⚠️ Use as gaiters by wrapping around your leg and securing with duct tape
⚠️ Use as a ground sheet underneath your tent
⚠️ Build a hammock
⚠️ Use as a pack liner inside your backpack to keep clothes dry in the rain
⚠️ Use as a sling, tourniquet or compression bandage
⚠️ Use to keep cool when camping in hot weather. Put the blanket shiny side up on top of the tent to reflect the heat away
⚠️ Use it to scrub your pans. Cut off a corner and scrunch it into a ball and scrub away
⚠️ Use it as a trail marker by tearing little strips off the blankets to mark your path
⚠️ Use it as a solar oven. As it reflects back the sun it will raise the temperature of your food